Collective Academy is looking for a rockstar Admissions Manager, who is passionate about Learning and personal development and wants to be part of the growth and development of an innovative company.
As Admissions Manager, you will report directly to the CEO, and get exposure to a broad set of experiences, including representing Collective Academy at PR and Media Events, recruiting and selection of high profile mentors and students, curriculum feedback and improvement, among others.
Collective Academy is transforming Latin America’s talent landscape by:
1) accelerating the career of young professionals and middle managers, increasing their productivity and developing them into lifelong learners and,
2) helping their organizations become a place where these professionals want to thrive.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for Monterrey-based candidate search and outline
- Responsible for having the first contact with a candidate via mail, phone or interview
- Accountable for the whole sales strategy; explaining and presenting the Master in Business and Technology, giving follow up to the enrollment process until the admission process is completed
- Identify the match between the candidates’ profiles, their professional status and what they’ll learn in Collective Academy
- Accountable for ensuring candidate follow-up through calls, emails and one-on-one talks
- Manage admission interviews with the Admission Committee and candidates
- Presence in academic, entrepreneurial and executive events
- Develop and maintain alliances with business and organizations having constant communication about our students profiles, products and brand
- Efficiently keep track and control of the students’ CRM
- Assist constantly to the first classes in order to solve student doubts as well as being the students’ first contact point
- Be sensitive and always ready to redesign the sales strategy depending on student or organization profile and needs
- Grow and maintain the leads pipeline (online and offline)
- Speaker in academic events
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of relevant experience; sales and promotion management; educational experience a plus
- Familiar with the business and talent landscape in Monterrey
- Bias towards action – extremely proactive, organized, responsive, and upbeat
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong communication skills and process-orientation
- Comfortable using existing technology platforms
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Storyteller and inspirational engager
- Market sensibility
- Sense of urgency
- Strategic Thinking
OK, I’m interested… But is it really the job for me?
As the Admissions Manager for Monterrey, you will be the main representative of Collectives Academy’s interest in Monterrey. Although the main responsibility is the growth and development of the MBT program in Monterrey, this position will have a much wider exposure, serving as liaison between Collective Academy’s headquarters and the main stakeholders in Monterrey.
You must be able foster long-term relationships with critical, strategic partners, as well as maintaining a good relationship with current stakeholders, such as mentors and students, and be able to serve as a liaison in case it is needed.
Also, as the first contact of an MBT Candidate, you will always be regarded as a person of trust, for current and future MBT students, therefore being indirectly involved in their professional and personal development.
Collective Academy in Monterrey is a strong, but still growing, way of approaching learning and education. You must be able to further its mission through leadership, passion and commitment, to continue its path of making a lasting impact in the local environment.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of an innovative venture-backed education company
- Competitive full-time salary
- Career mentorship from some of Mexico’s top entrepreneurs and investors
Start date + Location
May 2019 in Monterrey, Mexico
If you’d like to apply, please email us your resume and LinkedIn profile to Enrique Motolá email@example.com. Additionally, feel free to include a Cover Letter.