Collective Academy is looking for a rockstar Admissions Ambassador who is passionate about learning and personal development and wants to be part of the growth and development of an innovative company.
As Admissions Ambassador, you will get exposure to a broad set of experiences, including representing Collective Academy at PR and Media Events, recruiting and selection of high-profile students.
Collective Academy is an academic institution rethinking higher education to make it more relevant, of higher quality, personalized and accessible. We teach business, technology, life skills and global trends with a different pedagogic model to accelerate the career of high potential professionals and prepare them for the jobs of the future. Our pedagogic model is based on:
- The best educational content from the world’s top schools and learning platforms.
- Highly qualified practitioners as faculty and mentors
- Coworking spaces as a classroom
- A robust technological platform to track students’ growth
What you’ll do
- Manage communication channels with prospective students
- Attend events and coworking spaces to promote the brand and its products
- Accompany prospective students in their admissions process by understanding their experience and needs
- Oversee class visits providing information and, with the support of the admissions team, close leads.
- Manage the Collective Academy referral program
- Manage info sessions and master classes
- Maintain communications with the Collective Community in Mexico City
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree or studying Business Administration / Communication / Marketing / related majors or practical experience. Educational experience is a plus
- Bias towards action – extremely proactive, organized, responsive, and upbeat
- Creative and problem solver
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and tasks
- Strong communication skills and process-orientation
- Comfortable using existing technology platforms
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of an innovative venture-backed education company
- Competitive part-time salary
- Career mentorship from some of Mexico’s top entrepreneurs and investors
Start date + Location
May 2019 in Mexico City, México
If you’d like to apply, please email your resume and LinkedIn profile to Enrique Motolá (email@example.com). Additionally, feel free to include a Cover Letter.