Collective Academy is looking for an experienced professional to help us expand the impact of our disruptive Master programs. You will report to the CEO and get exposure to a broad set of experiences including product development, sales, community building, operations, project management and strategy, among others.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the Learning and Talent Development space and comes from an operations, product management, or customer experience background.
Accelerate Latin America’s economic and talent development by creating learning experiences that impact 100,000 professionals.
As the Head of Consumer Learning you will be in charge of leading our Master in Business & Technology team, including admissions, product development, student experience, and learning operations.
- Be responsible for the P&L of our Master programs.
- Create awareness for Collective Academy by participating in different forums.
- Manage a team of amazing professionals.
- Design and implement an incredible student experience, from awareness all the way to commencement (graduation).
- Plan and execute different experiments and MVPs to improve every aspect of the student experience.
- Design and implement an incredible mentor experience, from awareness all the way to the classroom.
- Oversee the iteration of our curriculum, of each class and each session.
- Oversee the operations of our on-site and digital cohorts.
- Design supplemental training materials such as classroom worksheets, posters, and surveys.
- Review and act upon student feedback to improve the programs.
- Coach and mentor our students to assure they are making the most out of their program and that the classroom learning is reflected in positive professional outcomes.
What you’ll need:
Our ideal candidate:
- Has at least 5 years of experience in operations, customer experience and/or consulting.
- Passionate about talent development and education.
- Background in a client-facing role, either supporting or managing, is highly desirable
- Has ease in collaborating with subject matter experts and synthesizing feedback
- Thrives working in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Familiarity with Google Suite and other technology platforms.
- 100% fluent in English and Spanish
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly
- Decision Quality and Problem Solving
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Presentation Skills
- Action Oriented
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the direction of an innovative education company
- Competitive salary for a startup, with additional benefits after year 1
Start date + Location:
January 2020 in Mexico City, Mexico
If you’d like to apply, please email us your resume and LinkedIn profile to Pato Bichara – pato [at] collectiveacademy.com Additionally, feel free to include a Cover Letter.
About Collective Academy
Collective Academy is a new academic institution rethinking higher education. We are transforming Latin America’s talent landscape by:
1) accelerating the careers of young professionals and middle managers, increasing their productivity and developing them into lifelong learners and,
2) helping their organizations become a place where these professionals want to thrive.