Collective Academy is looking for a business development professional to help us expand our impact through current and new programs. You will report to the Director of Experience and get exposure to a broad set of experiences including sales, project management, product development, community building, operations, and strategy, among others.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the Education space and comes from a business development, sales, psychology, or learning and development background.
Accelerate Latin America’s economic and talent development by creating learning experiences that impact 100,000 professionals.
As an Executive Education Manager, you support the delivery of Collective Academy’s client programs, and help grow our most important accounts. You will play a key role on a cross-functional, client-facing team.
- •Help manage top tier, Latin American multinational client relationships and account expansion strategies.
- •Identify strategic partners (corporate & academic) to maximize our impact, creating new products and business lines.
- •Execute on engagement and delivery strategies for online and in-person trainings.
- •Own client-facing and internal summaries of client meetings, including key decisions and action items.
- •Track and maintain day-to-day program success, as measured by learning and customer feedback metrics.
- •Coordinate with the experience and operations teams, to collaborate on program delivery for corporate audiences.
- •Build and present client-facing delivery reports, including qualitative and quantitative data on student learning, sentiment, and engagement
- •Evaluate data to drive product insights and continually improve metrics around program outcomes and satisfaction.
What you’ll need (Skills & Qualifications)
Our ideal candidate has at least 3-4 years of prior work experience, with a killer work ethic, polished communication skills, infectious positive energy, and a passion for fast-paced, dynamic environments. This person has some experience in client management and/or project management, and polished communication skills. Ideal skills/experience includes:
- •1-2 years in sales, customer service, client management, or similar role working with external stakeholders
- •1-2 years using Excel and Google Suite
- •Comfortable operating in a cross-functional project or environment
- •Experience using Monday, other project management or technology platforms a plus
- •Experience being primary B2B account owner a plus
- •Experience coordinating training programs a plus
- •100% fluent in English and Spanish
- •Process Management
- •Written Communications
- •Presentation skills
- •Customer focus
- •Interpersonal savvy
- •Problem Solving
- •Action Oriented
- •Ground floor opportunity to shape the direction of an innovative education company
- •Competitive salary for a startup, with additional benefits after year 1
Start date + Location:
Fall 2019 in Mexico City, Mexico
If you’d like to apply, please email us your resume and LinkedIn profile to Marta Román – firstname.lastname@example.org Additionally, feel free to include a Cover Letter.
About Collective Academy
Collective Academy is a new academic institution rethinking higher education. We are transforming Latin America’s talent landscape by:
1) accelerating the careers of young professionals and middle managers, increasing their productivity and developing them into lifelong learners and,
2) helping their organizations become a place where these professionals want to thrive.