Collective Academy is looking for a Marketing professional to help us expand our impact through current and new programs. You will report directly to the CEO and get exposure to a broad set of experiences including sales, product development, community building, operations, project management and strategy, among others.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the Education space and comes from a content creation, digital media or advertising background.
Accelerate Latin America’s economic and talent development by creating learning experiences that impact 500,000 professionals and executives.
- •Head all branding efforts for both, the company and a growing portfolio of products and services; including the development of visual identity, brand positioning and go to market strategies across LATAM.
- •Develop and oversee Growth / Lead Generation Strategy for existing and upcoming products, providing strategic direction and expertise within digital acquisition tools (Google & Facebook), referral tactics, events & experiential marketing and public relations.
- •Measure, track and assess Collective’s awareness, acquisition, retention and related channel strategies based on performance of assets and messaging.
- •Lead the creative development for all of Collective Academy’s assets across copy, imagery, communications and design. Spearhead the design and development of a content marketing strategy that will cater to multiple audiences in different formats like: Graphic, Video, Podcast, E-books, and Newsletters, among others.
- •Manage all corporate and product communications ensuring a singular brand message across all consumer touch points including own & paid media, product, offline media, live events, student and mentor experiences and communication needs for other areas of the company. Own the refinement of our corporate narrative, messaging platforms, press releases, blogs, Q&As, speeches, editorials and our Series A fundraising efforts
- •Lead the development and execution of strong retention and engagement strategies that enhance the brands’ equity, image and preference, drive online and offline traffic and conversion, all while enhancing loyalty, referrals and recommendations
What you’ll need
- •A proven track record of success executing brand marketing campaigns across multiple channels to build brand awareness, grow brand affinity, and increase sales. Preferably has experience at a company who acquires their customers digitally
- •Strong passion for customer engagement and research
- •Demonstrated ability to make a complex story relevant and accessible. Can define and communicate Collective’s purpose and value proposition to customers from a range of backgrounds and preference
- •Comfortable building a brand from scratch and differentiating a business in a commoditized industry
- •Brings a deep understanding of effective positioning, brand architecture, and brand voice
- •Proficiency writing creative briefs, and working with both internal and external creative resources
- •Ideally has spent a some/part of their career at a best-in-class consumer oriented brand or agency
- •Comfortable using existing technology platforms.
- •100% fluent in English and Spanish
- •Ground floor opportunity to shape the direction of an innovative education company
- •Competitive salary for a startup, with additional benefits after year 1
Start date + Location:
Fall 2019 in Mexico City, Mexico
If you’d like to apply, please email us your resume and LinkedIn profile to Pato Bichara – pato[at]collective.academy. Additionally, feel free to include a Cover Letter.
About Collective Academy
Collective Academy is a new academic institution rethinking higher education. We are transforming Latin America’s talent landscape by:
1) accelerating the careers of young professionals and middle managers, increasing their productivity and developing them into lifelong learners and,
2) helping their organizations become a place where these professionals want to thrive.