Collective Academy is looking for a Learning Professional to help us expand our impact through current and new programs. You will report to the Director of Experience and get exposure to a broad set of experiences including product development, sales, community building, operations, project management and strategy, among others.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the Education space and comes from a product management, content creation, psychology or learning background.
Accelerate Latin America’s economic and talent development by creating learning experiences that impact 100,000 professionals.
As a Learning Experience Manager, you design blended learning strategies for high-value clients, provide consultative product expertise to the sales process, and contribute to the ongoing discovery, development and delivery of scalable learning products for business.
- •Shadow sales calls and support in proposal development over time.
- •Facilitate “deep dive” interview calls with client stakeholders on key goals and challenges to inform and refine program design.
- •Using initial scoping requirements, create engaging and outcomes-driven learning experiences by leveraging innovative instructional design methods.
- •Partner with subject matter experts to design new content and contextualize existing content across digital fields to a given client’s context and industry.
Design & Development
- •Onboard mentors onto client context and program content during dry run.
- •Design supplemental training materials such as classroom worksheets, posters, and surveys.
- •Lead post-program interview calls with participants about their applied learnings and synthesize themes for client debrief and account strategy.
- •Share proposed updates to workshop curriculum with iterations and learnings from client deliveries.
- •Participate in program standardization initiatives.
- •Iterate the program based on clients and mentors feedback.
What you’ll need:
Our ideal candidate:
- •Has at least 3 years of experience in instructional design and/or consulting
- •Passionate about educational programming
- •Background in a client-facing role, either supporting or managing, is highly desirable
- •Has ease in collaborating with subject matter experts and synthesizing feedback
- •Thrives working in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- •Familiarity with Keynote and Google Suite and other technology platforms.
- •100% fluent in English and Spanish
- •Customer Focus
- •Learning on the Fly
- •Decision Quality and Problem Solving
- •Dealing with ambiguity
- •Presentation Skills
- •Action Oriented
- •Ground floor opportunity to shape the direction of an innovative education company
- •Competitive salary for a startup, with additional benefits after year 1
Start date + Location:
Fall 2019 in Mexico City, Mexico
If you’d like to apply, please email us your resume and LinkedIn profile to Marta Román – email@example.com Additionally, feel free to include a Cover Letter.
About Collective Academy
Collective Academy is a new academic institution rethinking higher education. We are transforming Latin America’s talent landscape by:
1) accelerating the careers of young professionals and middle managers, increasing their productivity and developing them into lifelong learners and,
2) helping their organizations become a place where these professionals want to thrive.