Collective Academy is looking for a rockstar who wants to continue her professional career in an accelerated startup environment. Someone passionate about education, people, numbers, and data focused on triggering real time actions that impact students’ learning.
You will report directly to the Director of Operations and have direct communication with the Executive Team. You will have exposure to a broad of experiences such as people management, data analysis, decision making, academic innovation projects, process automation and, more importantly, building an innovative company.
Collective Academy is transforming Latin America’s talent landscape by:
1) accelerating the career of young professionals and middle managers, increasing their productivity and developing them into lifelong learners and,
2) helping their organizations become a place where these professionals want to thrive.
What you’ll do
- Share with students and mentors the weekly & monthly assessments of the Master in Business & Technology, by monitoring students’ progress and performance.
- Strategically intervene and implement corrective actions based on weekly feedback.
- Support the recruiting and on-boarding of CDMX mentors plus support their specific needs throughout the sessions.
- Manage the academic calendar and the overall MBT curriculum and class structure.
- Continue to build the products (e.g. MBT) with feedback to strengthen the curriculum and improve our operating and pedagogical processes & tools.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Psychology / Industrial Engineering / Business Administration / Communication / Marketing / related majors or practical experience in operations (2+ years of work experience with at least some experience in operations- startup experience is a big plus).
- Passionate about education, people, entrepreneurship and social impact
- Bias towards action – extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and tasks
- Highly structured and organized
- Strong communication skills and process-orientation
- Comfortable using existing technology platforms, knowledge of programming languages) a plus
- Fluency in English and Spanish
OK, I’m interested… But is it really the job for me?
The Learning Operations Associate has the role of overseeing things. She is the one responsible for things getting done and making sure our programs have a big impact.
You must be able to see the big picture as well as the finer details. You will lead in small daily issues, as well as larger projects and transformational goals. Brilliant communication and interpersonal skills for dealing with many types of people at all levels and an understanding of customer requirements is necessary.
Strong leadership skills, including effective time management and prioritizing are required. You must be able to lead, coach, inspire, support and motivate your team, the students and the teaching teams and always seeking to improve with best practices, having natural creative flair and being full of ideas and energy to introduce new concepts and innovations.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of an innovative venture-backed education company
- Competitive full-time salary
- Career mentorship from some of Mexico’s top entrepreneurs and investors
Start date + Location
June 2019 in CDMX, Mexico
If you’d like to apply, please email your resume and LinkedIn profile to Ximena Montes firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, feel free to include a Cover Letter.