Collective Academy is looking for a Master in Business and Technology Director who is passionate about the future of education and future of work space and wants to build an innovative company.
Collective Academy is an academic institution rethinking higher education – teaching business, technology, emotional intelligence and global trends. The educational experience is carefully tailored so students master the right skills to accelerate their growth and succeed in their professional life. Our flagship product is our Masters in Business and Technology, an 18-month masters program that runs in a hybrid online/in-person model. Our Enterprise Training programs bring this cutting edge education to develop talent at corporations. And our newest program, Compass, supports university aged students to explore professions, gain professional skills, and set goals for a rewarding career path.
What you’ll do
- Lead the Masters in Business and Technology, including leading the team, setting strategy and managing the P&L.
- Champion the recruitment process for new students, collaborating with the marketing team to achieve goals for enrolling high-potential students and position the program in LATAM.
- Ensure students achieve learning objectives while having a great experience, as demonstrated by high attendance rates and high graduation rates.
- Grow the MBT program to reach students in new geographies.
- Collaborate with the product team to recruit top mentors, develop new classes and keep content current and relevant.
- Continue building a tight-knit community of lifelong learners.
- Recruit and develop MBT team to meet demands of growth.
- Set the vision and execute new product offerings, such as career services or new masters programs.
What you’ll need
- 8+ years of relevant experience, including areas such as innovation consulting, entrepreneurship, education, product management, human resources, or corporate learning & development.
- A track record of lifelong learning: experience with post-graduate programs strongly preferred.
- Recognized leader in areas of expertise, as demonstrated by social media presence, presence in media or public speaking engagements
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to present and teach at the executive level.
- Demonstrated success in sales and marketing.
- Ability to travel (~10%), when Covid is under control, primarily to cities in Mexico in the next year, and in the future, across Latin America.
- Willing and able to work evenings frequently.
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Shape the strategic direction of an innovative startup
- Career mentorship from some of Latin America’s top entrepreneurs and investors
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Learning stipend to support your lifelong learning goals
Start Date + Location
Summer 2021 with location flexible until at least June 2021, but likely after that Mexico City or Monterrey, Mexico.
If you’d like to apply please email your resume, LinkedIn profile link, and a short statement of interest to Kristin Barrett, COO & Director of Enterprise Learning, at email@example.com