Collective Academy is looking for an Enterprise Experience Associate.
Collective Academy is an academic institution rethinking higher education to make it more relevant, of higher quality, personalized and accessible. We teach business, technology, life skills and global trends with a different pedagogic model to accelerate the careers of professionals and accelerate change within companies. Our pedagogic model is based in:
- The best educational content from the world’s top schools
- Highly qualified practitioners as faculty and mentors
- Applying knowledge in Socratic discussions and practical cases
We are looking for someone who is passionate about education, growth, and lifelong learning.
You will report to the COO & Director of Enterprise and work closely with the rest of the Enterprise team. You will help create educational experiences, working with our mentors to deliver amazing classes for corporate executives. Along the way, you’ll get to learn amazing skills in leadership, business and technology.
What you’ll do
- Develop deep relationships with key clients to understand their learning and development needs to deliver successful programs
- Implement Enterprise Learning programs, including:
- Understand client culture, operations and program participants
- Develop detailed program design, including identifying mentors and refining content
- Manage the calendar of programs
- Communicate with participants
- Support mentors during their sessions and gather and analyze feedback data to help them continuously improve.
- Provide feedback to the Product team to strengthen the curriculum and improve our operating and pedagogical processes & tools.
- Support sales processes with new and existing clients
- Support new product development and general company growth and operations
- Collaborate with teammates to create innovative products, interactions and experiences
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of work experience with at least some experience in operations, communications, sales or project management.
- A track record of lifelong learning: especially including topics around education, operations management or a business related field.
- Passionate about education, people, entrepreneurship and social impact
- Bias towards action – extremely proactive, responsive, and upbeat
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and tasks
- Highly structured and organized
- Strong communication skills and process-orientation
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of an innovative venture-backed education company
- Competitive full-time salary
- Health insurance
- Career mentorship from some of Mexico’s top entrepreneurs and investors
Start date + Location
March 2021, remote for now but long term will likely need to be located in Mexico City or Monterrey, Mexico.
If you’d like to apply, please email your resume and LinkedIn profile to Kristin Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to include a Cover Letter.