We are looking for an ambitious, innovative, a self starter, analytical and has an entrepreneurial mindset to lead our learner acquisition efforts and develop channel strategies to exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual targets with an eye toward cost-efficient growth and improving CAC.
As our Head of Growth Marketing you will be responsible for creating, developing, and implementing lead generation campaigns through SEM, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, and to optimize and expand our channel mix, improving conversion and leveling up our forecasting, tracking & reporting.
What you’ll do
- Setup the acquisition funnel and build a KPI dashboard to track the development and performance of multi-channel campaigns
- Paid media campaign setup and optimizing, highly proficient in Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads & LinkedIn Ads
- Dominant expertise of Inbound & E-mail Marketing, Hubspot experience a big plus
- Very comfortable working with performance metrics and concepts (CAC, LTV, incrementality, cohorts and control groups)
- Be great project manager and leader for a team of creative agencies, in house designers, content producers and other internal cross functional teams
What you’ll need
- Over 6 years of digital marketing experience, with proven track record of growth projects.
- A strong analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong passion for customer engagement and research.
- Comfortable using existing technology platforms.
- 100% fluent in English and Spanish
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of a new innovative education company
- Competitive salary for a startup, with additional benefits after year 1
- Career mentorship from some of Mexico’s top entrepreneurs and investors
Anywhere in Mexico, with strong preference for Mexico City.
How to apply
If you’d like to apply, please email your resume and LinkedIn profile to Jorge Fajardo at email@example.com. Additionally, feel free to include a cover letter.