Collective Academy is looking for a Product Lead for its newest program, Compass.
Collective Academy is an academic institution rethinking higher education, teaching business, technology, emotional intelligence and global trends. The educational experience is carefully tailored so students master the right skills to accelerate their growth and succeed in their professional life.
Our flagship product is our Masters in Business and Technology, an 18-month masters program both online and in person. Our Enterprise Training programs bring this cutting edge education to develop talent at corporations. And our newest program, Compass, supports university aged students to explore professions, gain professional skills, and set goals for a rewarding career path.
What you’ll do
- Lead program development
- Refine the overall curriculum
- Work with the mentors who teach in the program to constantly improve their classes and the student experience
- Develop a great student experience, as demonstrated by high attendance rates and the students’ feedback
- Grow the program
- Recruit new students for new generations
- Work with Collective’s marketing team to gain awareness of the program and student success stories
- Develop partnerships with outside companies for internship placements.
- Manage student data and payments
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of relevant experience; education, entrepreneurship, consulting, or HR.
- A track record of lifelong learning.
- Experience in recruiting or sales a plus
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and tasks
- Bias towards action: extremely proactive, organized, responsive, and upbeat
- Strong communication skills and process-orientation
- Fluency in Spanish and advanced English
- Shape the strategic direction of an innovative startup
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Full scholarship for our Master in Business & Technology
- Career mentorship from some of Mexico’s top entrepreneurs and investors
Start Date + Location
February 2021 with location flexible, but long term likely located in Mexico City or Monterrey, Mexico. We will be working remotely until at least June 2021.
How to apply
If you’d like to apply please email your resume, LinkedIn profile, and a short statement of interest to Kristin Barrett, COO & Director of Enterprise Learning, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!